Gina's Cheesy Flat Bread
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Flour, for work surface
- 3/4 pounds store-bought pizza dough
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1 zucchini, cut into thin rounds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and lightly flour a work surface. With a rolling pin, roll the dough into an oval shape that fits a half sheet tray and lay out on the parchment paper.
Spread dough with the goat cheese mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch edge. Arrange the red onion in a row, overlapping slightly. Repeat with the zucchini.
Remove from oven and using a pizza cutter, slice into thin strips for serving.
Recipe courtesy of Mario Batali