Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 pound tri-color corkscrew pasta
- 1 (12-ounce jar) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces smoked mozzarella, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce link) spicy pepperoni, cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped jarred pepperoncini
- 1 large handful fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until package directions for al dente. Drain well and cool.
Add the artichoke hearts, mozzarella, pepperoni, tomatoes, pepperoncini and basil to a large bowl. Stir in the pasta.
Whisk together the garlic, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss the dressing with the pasta.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys