Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 pound tri-color corkscrew pasta
- 1 (12-ounce jar) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces smoked mozzarella, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce link) spicy pepperoni, cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped jarred pepperoncini
- 1 large handful fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until package directions for al dente. Drain well and cool.
Add the artichoke hearts, mozzarella, pepperoni, tomatoes, pepperoncini and basil to a large bowl. Stir in the pasta.
Whisk together the garlic, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss the dressing with the pasta.