Lentil and Kale Salad
- 1 bunch kale, stemmed and sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked French lentils
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Add the kale and shallots to a large bowl and set aside.
Whisk together the vinegar, honey and mustard. Slowly whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the kale and shallots and toss and stir roughly with tongs, about 3 minutes. You want to gently bruise the leaves of the kale. Once the kale looks soft, toss in the lentils, feta cheese and cranberries. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate 1 hour before serving.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri