Smoked Paprika Potato Salad
- 4 large red potatoes , cubed (about 3 pounds)
- Kosher salt
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 heaping tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
Add the potatoes to a large saucepan of cold water. Bring up to a boil, add a nice handful of salt and reduce to a simmer. Cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and cool.
Add the potatoes, celery and onions to a large bowl. Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, relish, sugar, smoked paprika and some salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Fold the dressing into the potatoes. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours so the flavors can marry.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys