10 Minute Fruit Tart
- 1 box vanilla or lemon flavor instant pudding mix
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry or blackberry preserves
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust, found on baking aisle
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1/2 pint blackberries or blueberries, your preference
- 6 large strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, optional
Make pudding according to package directions and let stand 5 minutes. Stir orange zest into the pudding. Spread a thin layer of preserves across the bottom of graham cracker crust. Top with pudding. Arrange fruit on pudding, then sprinkle pie with mint, if desired.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.