- 8 ounces baby spinach, about 5 to 6 cups
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball the amount
- Salt and pepper
Arrange spinach leaves on a large platter or individual salad plates. Top with mandarin sections and chopped red onion. Whisk together marmalade and vinegar. Stream oil into dressing while continuing to whisk.
When you are ready to serve, pour the dressing over salad and season with salt and pepper.