"Oregon Wild" Fish Tacos
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1 pound grilled salmon, flaked into small chunks
- 8 ounces Dungeness crabmeat, picked over
- 8 ounces cooked bay shrimp
- 6 ounces shredded Cheddar
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro leaves
- 1 cup julienned red bell pepper
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 16 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups minced red onion
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- Lemon wedges
- Sour cream
- Salsa verde
Spread each tortilla with goat cheese and divide the seafood, cheese, cilantro and red bell pepper evenly among the tortillas. Fold each tortilla over to close.
On a griddle or in a large skillet over medium heat, brush olive oil. Cook tortillas in batches until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Serve on romaine leaves with other garnishes in bowls.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.