"Oregon Wild" Fish Tacos
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1 pound grilled salmon, flaked into small chunks
- 8 ounces Dungeness crabmeat, picked over
- 8 ounces cooked bay shrimp
- 6 ounces shredded Cheddar
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro leaves
- 1 cup julienned red bell pepper
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 16 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups minced red onion
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- Lemon wedges
- Sour cream
- Salsa verde
Spread each tortilla with goat cheese and divide the seafood, cheese, cilantro and red bell pepper evenly among the tortillas. Fold each tortilla over to close.
On a griddle or in a large skillet over medium heat, brush olive oil. Cook tortillas in batches until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Serve on romaine leaves with other garnishes in bowls.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.