- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 16 whole graham cracker squares (8 whole rectangular pieces still stuck together)
- 8 marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 whole package chocolate almond bark orother melting chocolate
- Chopped pisachios, chopped pretzels,rainbow and chocolate sprinkles, to decorate
Spread a generous dollop of smooth peanut butter onto one side of 8 of the cracker squares, and then spread the chocolate hazelnut spread onto one side of the other 8 squares.
Thread the marshmallows onto 2 metal skewers and carefully toast over a flame on the stove top.
Place 1 toasted marshmallow onto each of the peanut-butter-covered graham crackers. Top with the chocolate-hazelnut-spread-covered crackers and sandwich together gently.
Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl, and then set aside to cool, stirring occasionally to keep the chocolate melted.
When the chocolate is room temperature, one by one dip the sandwiches in the chocolate, allowing any excess to drip off. Work quickly, and then add on whatever sprinkles you'd like to use.
Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Then you can store the s'mores at room temperature or in the fridge until you're ready to serve!