Herby Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup (real) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk (more as needed to reach desired consistency)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and ground pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Combine the mayonnaise, buttermilk, sour cream, basil, parsley, chives, oregano, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. Chill for a couple of hours before serving.
2012 Ree Drummond, All Rights Reserved