- Cooking spray
- 10 (5-ounce) skinless chicken breast halves (with bone)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray.
Season chicken all over with salt and black pepper. Arrange chicken in prepared pan and set aside.
In a small bowl, combine apricot preserves, soy sauce and liquid smoke. Mix until blended. Pour mixture over chicken.
Roast 35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Serve 4 chicken breast halves with this meal and refrigerate remaining chicken until ready to use (or freeze up to 3 months). Garnish with parsley.