Prime Rib with Herb Rub
- 1/2 cup parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sea salt or kosher
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 4 pounds prime rib, bone out
First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F, for rib cooking.
To prepare the beef, trim the fingers from the bottom of the beef and the tail of the rib, retaining the center rib section. Then evenly apply the rub to the entire rib.
To cook the rib, begin cooking for 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 225 degrees and finish for 1 1/2 hours for medium-rare to medium.
Recipe courtesy of Robert Irvine's Eat, Robert Irvine's Nosh