Greek Pasta Salad with Feta and Chicken
- 12 ounces ditalini or other pasta
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken (about 1 pound)
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions.
In a small bowl, whisk together broth, oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, thyme, salt and pepper to taste. Add diced chicken, green pepper, and mint.
Drain pasta and add to bowl with dressing and chicken. Toss to combine. Cover with plastic and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with feta cheese just before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Pasta Salad with Lemon-Pesto Dressing, Whole-Wheat Pasta Salad with Walnuts and Feta Cheese, Pasta Salad with Roasted Red Peppers and Basil with White Balsamic Dressing, Chicken Casserole Recipes, Greek, Main Dish, Grilled Chicken Recipes, Beef Stroganoff Recipes, Healthy Lunch Recipes