- 1 (16-ounce) container dark chocolate frosting
- 1/2 stick butter, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 cup very finely ground almonds
- 48 chocolate kisses, unwrapped (recommended: Hershey's)
Beat chocolate frosting and butter in large bowl until well blended. Mix in graham cracker crumbs and almond extract. Place almonds in a pie pan or other shallow bowl. Shape chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in very finely ground almonds to coat. Place balls on cookie sheet. Using a finger, make deep indentation in center of each ball. Fill indentations with chocolate kisses. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until cold.