- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, quartered, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup canola oil
In a large serving bowl, toss together the corn, apples, fennel, and onion. (Reserve 1 cup of the mixture for the Corn Puddings recipe.) Add the parsley and cumin and season with salt and pepper, to taste. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and oil. (Reserve 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette for the Round 2 Salad recipe.) Add the dressing to the vegetables and toss well to coat.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.