- 1 1/2 cups frozen yellow corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cut okra
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons white sauce mix (recommended: Knorr)
- 1 (15-ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) jar chopped pimento, drained
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine corn, okra and 1 tablespoon water. Cover with damp paper towels and microwave on high setting for 7 to 8 minutes.
In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, whisk together milk and white sauce mix. Bring to boil, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to simmer and continue stirring for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add cooked corn and okra, butter beans and chopped pimento to white sauce. Return to medium heat and heat through. Serve hot.