Fried Cheese Ravioli with Tomato Pepper Relish and Artichoke Caper Dip
- For Ravioli:
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 (9-ounce) package 4 cheese ravioli
- For Tomato Pepper Relish:
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, drained and finely chopped
- 1 diced Roma tomato
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- For Artichoke Caper Dip:
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
In a straight-sided skillet, heat 2-inches of oil, over medium-high heat. Oil is ready when the tip of a wooden skewer is inserted and the oil bubbles around it.
When oil is ready, carefully fry ravioli until golden brown, about 1 minute per side. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
For Tomato Pepper Relish:
In small bowl, combine red peppers and tomatoes. Stir in brown sugar and balsamic vinegar; set aside.
For Artichoke Caper Dip:
Serve ravioli hot with Tomato Pepper Relish and Artichoke Caper Dip.