- 1/3 cup canola oil, plus oil for grate
- 2 tablespoons grill seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken drumsticks
In a medium bowl stir together all ingredients except the chicken. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the mixture for the grilled flat bread. Add the chicken to the bowl, and toss with herb mixture so that all pieces are well coated. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours and as long as overnight.
Place chicken on hot, oiled grill and cook for a total of 18 to 20 minutes giving it a quarter turn every 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer chicken to a platter and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.