- 1 (28 ounce) can whole peeled organic tomatoes in juice
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (1-pound) bag pepper stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 cloves whole peeled garlic
- 1 jalapeno chile pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 slice health nut bread, torn into pieces
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Lime wedges, garnish
Put all ingredients except lime wedges into blender and puree until smooth. Work in batches, if necessary. Serve chilled in bowls garnished with chopped cilantro and lime wedges.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.