Online Round 2 Recipe Cabbage and Pear Slaw
- 1 cup chopped pears, reserved from Pear Strudel
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider, reserved from Frosty Sparkling Apple Cider
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 head green cabbage, shredded, reserved from Round 2 Recipe German Dumpling Soup
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Give the reserved pears a rough chop.
In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, cider, sugar, and salt and pepper, to taste. Add the pear, cabbage, onion, and parsley. Toss everything together, taste, and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Recipe Courtesy of Sandra Lee
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee