- Kosher salt
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- One 24-ounce package prepared potatoes, such as Reser's Potato Express
- 2 medium carrots, grated (from the salad bar)
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (from the salad bar)
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped (from the salad bar)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, sliced
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add a big pinch of salt and the pasta and cook according to the package directions until the pasta is tender. Drain the pasta, rinse with cold water and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the honey mustard dressing, mayonnaise, sour cream and apple cider vinegar. Add the pasta, potatoes, carrots, celery, eggs and bell peppers. Mix until all the ingredients are well coated.
Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve. When ready to serve, put into a serving bowl and garnish with the scallions.