- 1 (8-ounce) package phyllo dough (recommended: Athens)
- 1 (1-ounce) package sugar-free, fat-free white chocolate pudding and pie filling (recommended: Jell-O)
- 1 1/2 cups light soymilk (recommended: Soy Dream)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (15-ounce) can raspberry-flavored chunky peaches, drained (recommended: Del Monte)
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
Lay a stack of 5 sheets of phyllo dough on a flat surface. Spray between each sheet of phyllo with cooking spray. Use a knife to cut 5 by 5-inch squares. Take stacked cut squares and fit into muffin cups. (Lay out and spray another 5 sheets if necessary.) Tightly wrap and refreeze any unused phyllo dough.
Place phyllo cups in preheated oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove and cool completely.
Once pudding is set, stir peach chunks and whipped topping into bowl until just combined.
Spoon mixture into cooled phyllo cups. Garnish with dried cranberries.