Vegetables with Broccoli Lemon Sauce
- 12 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 large green or red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch rings
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can 98 percent fat-free cream of broccoli soup
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Heat to a boil and then reduce heat to low for 10 minutes. Add pepper and broccoli. Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Strain. In a separate saucepan, mix soup, mayonnaise, onions, lemon juice, and thyme. Heat through. Serve over vegetables.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.