- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed and cut into 4 pieces each
- 3 large scallops, foot removed, cut into 4 pieces each
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup diced green peppers
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 cups prepared chili sauce with beans
- 2 pieces fried fish, diced
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar/ mozzarella cheese mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Melt butter, then add shrimp, scallops, onions, peppers and tomatoes. Stir in chili sauce with beans and bring to a simmer. Stir in fried fish. Place rice in an ovenproof baking dish, add seafood mixture and top with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Croaker's Spot