- 4 tablespoons blended oil
- 1 large red onion, 1-inch dice
- 1 large red pepper, 1-inch dice
- 1 large green pepper, 1-inch dice
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely diced
- 5 Jersey tomatoes, coarsely diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 pound large crawfish, steamed
- 1 pound mussels, cleaned
- 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 pound bay scallops
- 1 pound andouille sausage
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons hot chili sauce, or Cajun seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Then add the onion, peppers, celery, and tomatoes. Saute until they begin to sweat, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and shallots, then all of the seafood and sausage, and stir. Add the wine and bring to a boil. Add the chili sauce, salt, and pepper, to taste. Stir to make sure all ingredients are evenly combined. Serve "family style" in a large bowl.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.