- 4 lbs. jumbo shrimp (peeled and de-veined)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbs. fresh or store-bought horseradish
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4-cup of lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dried onion powder
- 1 fresh lemon for garnish
- 1 bunch fresh Italian parsley
Drop shrimp into boiling water and reduce heat to simmer. Remove the shrimp from the water before they curl up (it will take about 3-4 minutes).
For cocktail sauce, combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and lemon juice in a bowl and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. You can also add dried onion powder if you desire. Salt to taste.