- 1¼-lb. pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into ¼-in. slices
- 12 oz. rice noodles
- 4 c. prepared slaw mix
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 4½ c. reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4½ tsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. canola oil or other neutral-flavored oil
- ¼ c. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
Prepare noodles according to package directions. Arrange noodles in 6 serving bowls. Top with slaw mix and onion; set aside.
While noodles are cooking, combine chicken broth, fish sauce and soy sauce in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and keep broth just below a simmer. In a very large skillet over medium-high heat, warm oil. Add pork and cook until browned and internal temperature of pork reaches 145°F., 1 to 2 min. per side. You may have to do this in batches. Remove pork and rest for 3 min. Arrange pork on top of noodle bowls. Ladle in broth, garnish with basil and lime wedges, and serve.