Dill Hummus and Toasted Pita Wedges
- 2 (16-ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus extra for pita
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons hot paprika, plus extra for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 pita pockets
Special Equipment: Food processor
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a food processor add 1 can of beans, yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, dill, cumin, and paprika. Pulse until smooth. Add the second can of beans and pulse until beans are incorporated but still chunky. Season with salt and pepper. Cut each pita into 6 wedges and place on a baking sheet. Brush lightly with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and bake for 5 minutes or until crisp. Serve with hummus garnished with dill and paprika.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.