Art Smith's Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons grated Italian cheese, such as Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh rosemary, chopped, for garnish
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Add the cauliflower and a pinch of salt to a boiling pot of water and cook until cooked through and very tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well and quickly dry well with paper towels. Add the hot cauliflower to a food processor with the chicken stock, cheese, olive oil, yogurt and garlic and process until smooth. Stir in a pinch of salt and pepper and the chopped rosemary, and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Trisha Yearwood