Tropical Vanilla Pudding Shots
- 4 ounces fat-free milk
- 1 small (4-serving) package sugar-free fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix (recommended: Jell-O)
- 3 ounces coconut rum
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple packed in juice, not drained
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping, thawed from frozen
- Pineapple wedges, for optional garnish
- Lime slices, for optional garnish
Fold in whipped topping. Once the mixture is smooth and uniform, divide it among 8 small cups.
Place the cups in the refrigerator until ready to serve, at least 30 minutes.
Garnish them with pineapple wedges and lime slices, if using. Enjoy with a spoon!
PER SERVING (1 pudding shot): 90 calories, <0.5g fat, 188mg sodium, 15g carbs, 0g fiber, 8.5g sugars, 0.5g protein
2011 Hungry Girl. All Rights Reserved.