Cucumber and Watercress Salad
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 bunch of watercress, trimmed
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Splash of water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
In a bowl, combine the cucumber, watercress and parsley.
In a separate bowl, combine the honey, vinegar, water and season. Whisk in the extra-virgin olive oil. Drizzle the dressing over the vegetables and toss to coat.
Recipe courtesy Tyler Florence