Pitcher of Bloody Marys
- 6 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon celery seeds
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh or prepared horseradish
- 2 quarts tomato juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups pepper vodka, chilled in the freezer
- Celery stalk, for serving
- Cucumber spears, for serving
- Handful fresh cilantro, for garnish
Combine the lime juice, celery seed, and horseradish in a pitcher. Muddle the mixture with the end of a wooden spoon to blend and break up the celery seeds. Pour in the tomato juice, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; season with salt and pepper. Stir everything together to combine.
Divide the vodka among 6 tall, chilled glasses filled with ice. Fill the glasses with the bloody mary mix, stick in the celery and cucumber and garnish with the cilantro. Give the bloody mary a good stir and serve.
Recipe courtesy Tyler Florence