Season 4, Episode 12
Lazy Breakfast in Bed
See Tune-In Times
Surprise Mom, Dad or anyone you love with a sumptuous breakfast in bed, dressed up with Michaels take on a silky Eggs Benedict, a savory potato tart and brioche with preserves made right on the spot!.
Day of Breakfast 1 Hour Before:
- Slice potatoes, mix olive oil coating and assemble Potato Torta with Olives.
- Bake Potato Torta on stovetop then in oven until brown.
- Melt butter and olive oil for Blender Hollandaise. Blend eggs, lemon juice and cream with warm butter and olive oil to emulsify sauce. Season and keep warm until service.
- Remove Potato Torta from the oven and un-mold onto a plate. Slice into quarters and set aside.
- Slice and grill brioche toast. Spread toast with butter. Wash and dry berries.
- Mashed Berries with Honey. Blend berries with honey. Roast berries and mash with a fork.
- For Eggs Benedict: Butter ramekins and poach eggs in water bath. While eggs poach, grill prosciutto until crispy.
- Oil and grill pita rounds. Assemble Eggs Benedict: Place one pita on plate, top with prosciutto and un-molded eggs. Top all with Hollandaise sauce and rosemary.
- Plate brioche toast and mashed berries. Plate Potato Torta.
- Mix Bellini.
- Set up breakfast tray.
Eat and Enjoy!