Roasted Kabocha Squash, Haricots Verts, Mushrooms and Pepitas
- 4 cups 1/2-inch-diced kabocha squash
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Crushed red pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound haricots verts, stem end removed
- 1 pound oyster mushrooms, pulled into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup pepitas (green pumpkin seeds), for garnish
- 1 bunch fresh chives, finely diced, for garnish
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, toss the squash with olive oil, cinnamon, crushed red pepper and salt. Put the squash on a sheet tray and put in the oven. Roast the squash until very soft, about 30 minutes.
Toss the haricots verts with olive oil, crushed red pepper and salt. Put on a sheet tray and roast in the oven for 15 to 17 minutes. Repeat this process with the mushrooms and roast for 12 to 14 minutes.
Place the pepitas on a sheet tray and roast for 7 to 8 minutes.
When all the veggies are roasted, combine all them. Garnish with the toasted pepitas and chives.
Recipe courtesy of Anne Burrell