1. Cantaloupe Scoop 1/2 cantaloupe into balls and freeze. Puree 1 cubed cantaloupe, 1/4 cup honey and 2 tablespoons lime juice. Strain into a punch bowl; skim off the foam. Add 1 liter seltzer and the frozen cantaloupe balls.
2. Guava-Passion Fruit Mix two 13 1/2-ounce cans unsweetened coconut milk with 1 cup each sugar and water; freeze in a ring mold. Mix 4 cups each guava nectar, passion fruit nectar and orange juice in a punch bowl. Add the ice ring and some diced mangos.
3. Honeydew-Tapioca Simmer 1 cup pearl tapioca in 6 cups water until soft, 40 minutes. Drain and add to a punch bowl. Stir in three 13 1/2-ounce cans unsweetened coconut milk and 1 1/2 cups sugar. Cube 1 large honeydew melon; puree half of the melon with 3 cups water and add to the bowl. Chill. Add the remaining honeydew cubes. Serve over ice.
4. Tropical Scoop 1 pint each lime and mango sorbet into a ring mold; add 1 cup maraschino cherries, top with 1 cup coconut water and freeze. Mix 3 cups each orange juice, pineapple juice, coconut water and lemon-lime soda in a punch bowl. Add the sorbet ring, some mint sprigs and 1 thinly sliced lime.
5. Virgin Sangria Mix 4 cups hot, strong hibiscus tea with 1/2 cup sugar and 6 crushed juniper berries; let cool. Combine in a punch bowl with 4 cups assorted sliced fruit (such as apples, oranges and kiwis) and 2 cups each orange juice and lemon-lime soda. Serve over ice.
6. Blood Orange Mix three 11-ounce cans blood orange soda and 4 cups grapefruit juice in a punch bowl. Add some orange slices. Serve over ice.
7. Strawberry Lemonade Toss 1 pound halved strawberries with 1 1/4 cups sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla in a bowl; let sit 30 minutes. Puree half of the strawberry mixture with 1 1/2 cups lemon juice; combine with 6 cups water in a punch bowl. Add the remaining berries. Serve over ice.
8. Strawberry-Rhubarb Freeze halved strawberries in ice cube trays with water. Simmer 6 cups water, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 1/2 pounds chopped rhubarb over medium heat until very tender, 25 minutes. Let cool, then strain the syrup into a punch bowl. Add 2 cups each seltzer and ginger ale and the strawberry ice cubes.
9. Cran-Strawberry Puree 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon; strain and freeze in a ring mold. Mix 4 cups sliced strawberries, 2 cups each cranberry juice and lemon-lime soda, and 3 thinly sliced apples in a punch bowl. Add the ice ring.
10. Raspberry-Basil Limeade Freeze 4 cups water with 1 pint raspberries and 1 cup basil leaves in a ring mold. Simmer 10 cups water, 4 cups basil leaves and 1 3/4 cups sugar over medium heat, 10 minutes. Let cool, then strain the syrup into a punch bowl. Add 1/2 cup lime juice and the ice ring.