How to Make a S'more and Baked Alaska Hybrid
Follow these step-by-step instructions on how to make a S'more and Baked Alaska hybrid.
- Ice cream scooper
- Chocolate ice cream
- Ice cream cone
- Cup filled with sugar
- Blow torch
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Scoop ice cream into a cone.
- Put the cone in the cup of sugar so it remains upright.
- Place the cup with the cone and ice cream in the freezer.
- Once frozen, dip the ice cream part into the bowl of marshmallows, completely covering the ice cream. Fill in any open holes with marshmallows.
- Using a blow torch, heat the marshmallows until you have your desired texture (lightly toasted to burnt). Keep the cone in the cup of sugar during this process to protect yourself and to keep the cone from falling over.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbles on top.