Arnold Palmer Sangria
- 2 cups fresh brewed tea, chilled
- 2 cups chilled lemonade (recommended: Simply Lemonade)
- 1 quart Sauvignon Blanc, chilled
- Simple syrup, (equal parts water and sugar heated until sugar dissolves and cooled)
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, quartered
- 1 pint blackberries, sliced in 1/2
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Combine the tea, lemonade and wine in a large pitcher. Taste for sweetness and add simple syrup, if needed. Add the orange, lime slices, lemon slices and strawberry and blackberries. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours. Serve chilled over ice.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay