Grilled Country Ham 2 Ways with Sausage
- 1 mango, pitted and peeled
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle your favorite BBQ sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 links sausage with fresh mozzarella, or your favorite type of sausage
- 3 (3/4-inch thick) slices smoked country ham
- 3 (3/4-inch thick) slices unsmoked country ham
Heat grill to high.
Whisk molasses and Dijon together in a small bowl.
Place sausage on grill and grill until cooked through. Place both types of ham on grill and brush with either the mango BBQ Sauce or molasses-Dijon glaze. Grill, brushing with either sauce, on each side for about 2 minutes or until sauce caramelizes. Remove from grill and cut into slices.
Arrange ham slices and sausage on a serving platter.
Recipe courtesy Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay