- 1 large jicama, peeled and finely shredded
- 1/2 napa cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves
Place jicama, cabbage and carrots in a large bowl. Whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, ancho powder, honey and oil in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Pour the lime mixture over the jicama mixture and toss to coat well, fold in the cilantro. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.