- 3 cups fresh orange juice
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Harissa, to taste
- 4 (6-ounce) fillets wild striped bass, with skin
- Canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cured black olives, pitted, coarsely chopped
- Brined black olives, pitted
- Roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
Put the orange juice and thyme in a small saucepan, over medium heat and bring to a boil. Cook until reduced by half and becomes a syrup. Strain into a bowl, then add the honey and harissa, to taste.
Preheat the grill to medium.
Brush the fillets with oil on both sides and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill until slightly charred on both sides and just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Remove to a platter, drizzle with the sauce and sprinkle with olives and parsley.
Serves: 4; Calories: 343; Total Fat: 12 grams; Saturated Fat:2 grams; Protein: 32 grams; Total carbohydrates: 26 grams; Sugar: 20 grams; Fiber: 1 gram; Cholesterol: 136 milligrams; Sodium: 549 milligrams