This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated, and, therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- 1/2 small onion
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 large bag fresh spinach
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- Several large mushrooms, sliced
- 4 to 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 container fresh bean sprouts
For the dressing: In a food processor, chop onion, add all other ingredients except oil, and blend. Slowly add the oil, refrigerate for 1 day.
For the Salad: Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and toss with dressing.