- 1 bottle fruity red wine
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup simple syrup (equal amounts sugar and water, heated until sugar dissolves, cooled)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 large orange, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 green apple, cored, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup red grapes, sliced in 1/2
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 48 hours before serving. Serve over ice.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.