- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 16 jumbo prawns, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 metal or wooden skewers that have been soaked
Whisk together the lemon juice, garlic and ginger. Place prawns in a shallow baking dish and cover with the marinade. Let sit 15 minutes. Drain and pat the prawns dry.
Mix together all ingredients. Place prawns back in the baking dish and cover with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Thread 4 shrimp on a skewer and grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.