- 1 large clove garlic, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 5 ounces grated fresh gouda cheese (or mozzarella)
- 5 ounces grated aged gouda cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Kirsch
- Ground black pepper
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 baguette, cut into 2-inch cubes
- Assorted vegetables and cooked meats and salami, cut into pieces
Rub the bottom of a medium saucepan with the sliced garlic. Place over high heat and deglaze pan with wine. Toss the 2 cheeses with the cornstarch in a small bowl. Lower the heat and add the cheeses and stir until melted. Stir in the Kirsch, and season with black pepper and nutmeg. Serve with pieces of baguette, vegetables, and meats.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.