Chilean Salsa for BBQ: Pebre
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, and diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Best if the salsa is made the same day it will be served.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Richard Visconte