Herb Crusted Salmon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh dill
- 3 to 4 tablespoons butter, melted, plus 1 tablespoon
- 4 to 6 (6-ounce) center-cut salmon fillets
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Pat the salmon dry and season on all sides with salt and pepper, to taste. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a large saute pan and sear the salmon, flesh side down, over medium- high heat, about 2 minutes. Do not crowd pan. Flip and top each fillet with the herb/crumb mixture. Put the pan in the oven and bake until the fish flakes with a fork. About 8 to 12 minutes. Transfer the fish to a platter and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Claire Robinson, 2010