- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 small pinches salt
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 healthy pinches parsley flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 quarts roughly chopped cabbage
- 1 quart julienne carrots, cut in half
In a large serving bowl, combine the mayonnaise and sour cream. Add the sugar, lemon juice, salt and ground mustard. Mix well. Add the parsley and pepper, to taste. Stir in the cabbage and the carrots. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve cold.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.