- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup peeled and finely chopped Italian plum tomatoes
- 4 teaspoons seeded and minced jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
In a bowl, mash all of the ingredients together with a fork or potato masher until thoroughly blended and somewhat chunky. Cover tightly by laying a sheet of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole and gently squeezing out any air bubbles. Seal the wrap to the edges of the bowl and refrigerate until ready to use, up to 8 hours.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.