Roasted Vegetable Frittata
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup roasted potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup roasted or grilled red pepper, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup roasted or grilled zucchini, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup roasted mushrooms, halved
- 2 cloves roasted garlic, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small shallot, minced
Preheat the broiler.
In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the shallots and saute for 4 minutes. Stir in the egg mixture. Cover, reduce the heat to low and cook until the eggs are almost set, about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle the frittata with the remaining Asiago. Place the frittata under the broiler and cook until the top is set and starts to brown, about 3 minutes. Place a large serving plate over the pan, and carefully invert to turn out the frittata to serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.