- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled strong blue cheese, such as Maytag blue
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped (about 1 cup), plus extra ribs cut into sticks for serving
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 48 cocktail hot dogs
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce, plus extra for drizzling, such as Frank's
- 24 slider potato rolls
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup blue potato chips, crushed with your hands
Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and blue cheese in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until smooth, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly, about 5 minutes, and then stir in the celery.
Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat until melted. Add the hot dogs and cook until heated through, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in the hot sauce and cook until the hot dogs are coated, 1 to 2 minutes.
Slice vertically through each potato bun, about halfway through so it resembles a top-split hot dog bun, and place 2 buffalo dogs in each. Top with 1 to 2 teaspoons of the blue cheese sauce, a drizzle of hot sauce (as spicy as you like it), some red onions and crushed blue chips.
Serve the sliders with any extra blue cheese sauce and celery sticks on the side for dipping.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Fresh Buffalo Milk Ricotta with Orange Marmalade , Honey and Toasted Pine Nuts, Southwestern-Style Buffalo Chili with Cactus Paddle Salad with Oranges, Peaches and Pecans, Blazing Buffalo Bites, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Enchilada Recipes, Swiss Cheese, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Veal Chop Recipes, Cheese Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.