Ham Club Sliders
- Total Time:
- 8 min
- 8 min
- 8 small potato buns, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, optional
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, torn in small pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 4 thin slices roasted ham or turkey (about 2 ounces)
- 1 half-pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- Sweet, dill, or bread and butter pickles
- Potato straws, optional
1. Spread both sides of buns with mayonnaise, if desired, and barbecue sauce.
2. Layer bottom half of buns with lettuce, bacon and ham or turkey. Top with other half of bun. Serve with tomatoes, pickles and potato straws.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchens for entwine.
Copyright 2009 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved